Thursday, March 17, 2016

Crashes

We're reporting that few users are having problems with online versions of Space Paws.
We need your help to discover what's wrong and fix it as soon as possible. Otherwise it'll be quite difficult to guess what's wrong.

If you obtain a crash playing Space Paws on Newgrounds, Gamesofdesire, Wetpussygame...leave a comment:

1-Tell us your system specifications
2-Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Opera...)
3-Did you double click somewhere on the game? If you double clicked on the text while training it'll crash.
4-Is it your flash player updated?
4- Download .exe version (0 crashes of the .exe version at the moment)
5-Check if it continues crashing or not

Thanks for understanding. Browser's flash player version sometimes are not prepared to run a huge flash game like Space Paws


3 comments:

  1. I had a crash on Newgrounds, I am on a Mac Book Pro, my specs are:
    Processor 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5
    Memory 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB

    And I was using Firefox. After the crash I was unable to reload the page so as I type this I'm down loading the .swf

    I don't think I double clicked on anything, but I my have right clicked on something before it crashed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello guys,

    I'm playing this from Chrome Version 50.0.2661.37 beta (64-bit) on a Mac.

    I've managed to trace the game into 2 circumstances where it crashes:

    1. When you're at 32 strength and you go to train one more time.
    2. When you're at 35 knowledge and you go to the library to study.

    Using the mirror up to 42 charm points doesn't seem to make the game crash but I haven't tested further than that.

    The Flash Player is the one with which Chrome comes, I'm not using the native flash player.

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I've noticed that in all the times I've crashed on Newgrounds, it's from studying.

    ReplyDelete